Brady’s of Shankill is an award-winning pub-restaurant situated in the heart of Shankill village, just off the N11 between Loughlinstown and Bray. Easily accessible from the M50 (exit 16 – Cherrywood) as well, Brady’s is also served by numerous public transport routes with the 145, 84, 45 and 45A buses – and the Aircoach (Greystones route) – all stopping outside its front door. Shankill DART station, meanwhile, is just a five-minute stroll away.
Comprising a large, comfortable lounge and lively bar (aka Mickey Byrne’s), Brady’s offers top-quality carvery and bar-food menus at prices that won’t break the bank. With a well-appointed beer garden and a fully-stocked off licence, you could say that Brady’s of Shankill has it all!
– Full Carvery and a la carte Barfood menus available – food served all day.
– Fully-stocked Off Licence (10:30-22:00 daily).
– Live Music every weekend.
– All major sporting events shown on our big screen & multiple TVs.
– All functions catered for – no group too small!
– Regular promotions and special events throughout the year.
– Heated and covered Beer Garden.
– Free WiFi.
– Free parking for patrons.
Podcast: Puplin- Stories About Dogs In Pubs
Dogs have always been our companions, but for the most part have been relegated to sitting outs
Podcast: Where Coddle Is King
Coddle is Dublin's most traditional dish, but also its most controversial. It elicits strong op
Podcast: Stoutwave, Songs About Guinness
It's not just traditional musicians who write songs about the black stuff. From Scotland to Jamaica
Podcast: The Publican Who Played For The Lions
The second episode of the Publin Podcast features the story of publican Sean Lynch, who was the
The Brothers In The Clock: Publin Podcast Episode 1
Listen to the first episode of the Publin podcast. This is the story of Billy Brooks Ca