A pub crawl of ice and fire.
In no particular order. Just pick a few of the pubs.
1. Stag’s Head– Sigil of house Baratheon. You should probably have two drinks here to emulate King Robert.
2. Boar’s Head– Here you have a drink in honour of the pig/boar that slayed Robert Baratheon.
3. Dragon– Put a dash of tobasco in your drink in this pub to honour Daenarys Targaryon and to really feel the fire.
4. Bull and Castle- Sit in the great hall and drink some fine beer from large tankards.
5. Knightsbridge Inn– You were a mere squire at the start of the crawl, now you’ve earned your knighthood!
6. Gypsy Rose– The Sigil (minus the gypsy part) of House Tyrell. Show off your fabulous wealth in this bar by buying someone a drink.
7. Bleeding Horse– Drink to all the poor horses slain in the wars of kings.
8. Howl at the Moon– Finish here in the direwolves nightclub. If you are asked to check in your jacket, say “No, for winter is coming”.
RULES: 1. Instead of cheers you must say “Hodor!”. 2. Each participant must at least once order a beer and say “A Lannister always pays their debts” when paying the barperson.
Dublin pubs open with limited outdoor capacity
The new 'Palazzo' at the front of The Palace on Fleet Street A number of Dublin pubs are remaini
Outdoor space and lots of it. There's a Baggot Street Bar with many qualities that you may have overlooked.
As patrons are increasingly desiring to sit outside and have a drink, every publican with a tin
The Snugification of Dublin Pubs. Born of necessity, but a welcome addition.
The humble snug. An oft sought-after part of a pub, a nook with some privacy, and preferential
Vodka and Stout: Soviet Spies In Dublin Pubs.
Dublin, Ireland may not have ranked high in the cities of the world involved in Cold War intrigue p
All you need to know about going to the pub right now. FAQ.
It has been brought to our attention that with the rapid shifting of timelines for the easing o