A number of bars are doing some good deals on Rugby World Cup match days both for individuals and for groups. Here’s a run down of what’s on offer in the city.
We also have another article on the best places to watch the rugby World Cup. Link.
If you know of other deals that should be on this list, please email email@example.com .
- Flannerys Camden street- Reserve a table for €20 pp (minimum 4 to a table) that includes a reserved table in front of a big screen, food and drinks vouchers, rugby food platter, and table service.
- Oscars cafe bar Christchurch- have an interesting meal deal for you. €15 for a pint of heineken or bombay G and T, bowl of inferno chicken wings, 6oz beef burger with fries, and a loop the loop ice cream for afters.
- The Bankers bar- Chicken wings, chips, and a bottle of sol for €9.95. Burger and pint of heineken €8.
- Waterloo bar- Book an area for 8+ and get free chicken wings. Wear the country jersey of the teams playing at kick off and get a free bottle of Heineken. Predict the minute of the first try scored in any of Ireland’s matches (this can be done on either Twitter/FB or in the pub before the match starts). Get it right and win a €40 bar tab to be spent during an Irish match.
- JW Sweetman- Deep fried brie and a glass of wine €10. Pulled pork bap and a pint of Sweetman’s craft beer €10.
- The 51 bar- Pint of beer or glass of wine and anything off the evening menu €12 Mon-Sat 5-9pm. Selection of €4 pints and bottles.
- Slatterys D4- Book a table for 4-6 people for €50. This includes an €80 bar tab and 2 pizzas. A very good deal. http://slatterysd4.ie/fbfans
- DTwo- Breakfast roll and a pint €10 for early games. Bucket of 5 Coors or Heineken €20. Free nibbles at half time.
- 4 Dame Lane- Pitcher of beer and bowl of wings- €18.95. Pitcher €12. Free finger food at half time for bookings of 10+
- Mercantile- Burger and a pint €10.95
- Sober Lane- Company sweepstakes. Draw a team for your company to support and go to all of their games. Get reserved seats, €5 pizza and pitcher during game, €10 pitchers after the game and a beer pong tournament.
- Alfie Byrnes- Brute burger and a pint of Galway Bay beer €18.50. It’s a massive double burger.
- Hairy Lemon- Buy 3 pints of Heineken and get the 4th free.
- 57 the Headline- Pint of craft beer and any burger €15 before half time. For all Ireland games.
- Ryans Beggars Bush- €3.50 all pints during Ireland games. Pint, cheeseburger, and chips €11. Pint and a hot dog €7.
- The Bath- 2 pints and a base wood fired pizza €20.
- Lagoona bar- Burger and chicken wings €7.50. Burger and pint Heineken €10. chicken wings and pitcher of heineken €15.
- The Lombard- Pint of Heineken and spicy wings €10.
- Long Stone- Platter for 10 people €20 on Ireland match days.