Here’s the latest jobs available in Dublin pubs and bars. If you have any you would like to add to this list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The date beside each listing is the date it was last advertised online.
- Senior barman required in The Bankers, Dame lane. CVs to email@example.com (20th Feb)
- Full/Part time bar staff required in Whelans. CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (1st March)
- No Name bar are looking for experienced bar staff (1st March)
- Experienced staff required in Dakota on South William street. CVs to email@example.com (22nd Feb)
- Chefs wanted in The Beer Market. CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (17th Feb)
- Full time bar staff, waiting staff, porters, chefs, and host required in The Church. CV and cover letter to email@example.com (22nd Feb)
- Staff needed for the new Beer Traders in Dun Laoghaire. CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (19th Feb)
- Bartender required in Cafe en Seine. Link to job description. (16th Feb)
- Part time bartender required for the Button Factory. CVs to email@example.com (16th Feb)
- Full and part time bar staff with min 3 years experience required in Fitzgeralds on the quays. CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (24th Feb)
- Part time floor staff and a bar back required for Blackbird Rathmines. CVs to email@example.com (29th Feb)
- Part time bar and floor staff required in McGowans of Phibsboro. CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (25th Feb)
- Waiting staff required in The Green Room. Apply via this link.
- Part time bar staff required for Copan and Capitol Lounge. CVs to email@example.com (24th Feb)
- Senior bar staff with min 3 years exp required for a cafe bar and hotel bar on the Northside. CVs and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org (1st March)
Please email us at email@example.com or message us via social media to add to this listing.