Here’s all the latest jobs in Dublin pubs that we could find. If you want to add a listing, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where possible we’ve listed how you can apply and the date that it was last posted.
- Bar staff required in The Library bar on Exchequer st.Specs: An outgoing and friendly personality with excellent communication skills and a focus on first class customer service.Some experience of both mixing and serving cocktails along with experience of food service. The ability to work alone and also within a team. Minimum 6 months experience.This role requires flexibility as both hours of work and days of work will vary according to the demands of business.
Reply for interview to HOD@centralhotel.ie (26th Oct)
- Full time floor staff required in Pygmalion. Drop in with a CV (2nd Nov)
- Floor staff wanted in The South William. CV’s to email@example.com (26th Oct)
- Part time bar staff, full time floor staff, full time sous chef, and commis chef all required in Foley’s Merrion Row. CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org (20th Oct)
- 2 full time waiting staff required in The 51 bar. CV’s to this link. (1st Nov)
- Bartenders with craft beer, cocktail, and spirits knowledge required in Whelans. CV’s to email@example.com (1st Nov)
- Full time cellar operative required in Dicey’s Garden. CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org (31st Oct)
- Bartender required in Crowbar, Temple bar. 2 years experience required. CV’s to email@example.com (30th Oct)
- Full time and part time bar staff required in The Globe. CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org (1st Nov)
- Commis chef required in bad Bobs. CV’s to email@example.com (3rd Nov)
- The Merry Cobbler need a full team of staff for their new bar opening in Irishtown in November. Bar staff, floor staff, kitchen staff, cleaning staff. CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org (3rd Nov)
- Senior bar person and chef de partie required in The Hill pub, Ranelagh. (2nd Nov)
Email email@example.com to add to this listing.