This is a list of all the pubs we could find in the city centre that are confirmed to be opening on St. Stephen’s Day. It’s likely that there are plenty more opening, but these are the definites.
If you know of any others opening, please let us know through social media or via email email@example.com
- Jack Nealon’s. Opens 2.30pm
- The Hill from 12pm, serving food all day.
- The Waterloo until 8pm
- Bruxelles from midday until 2.30am
- Slatterys Capel Street from noon until 11pm
- Rody Bolands Rathmines from 3pm to 2.30am
- The Barbers Grangegorman
- Street 66 4pm-midnight
- Fibber Magees until 2.30am
- Murrays until 2.30am
- The Living Room until 2.30am
- The Black Sheep from 12 until normal hours.
- The Woolshed
- P. Duggans Parkgate St 12.30-9.00pm
- The Bernard Shaw
- Trinity Bar 12pm-Late