Set your calendar for a trip to Bray on the weekend of November 1st-3rd for a festival to our favourite pub food and a side event devoted to our favourite animal.
The Harbour Bar in Bray will be hosting a toastie festival for the third time, celebrating all that is good about the humble toasted sandwich. Many a time has a toastie filled a gap and allowed people to stay out for that extra pint or two without risking a hangover the next morning. It doesn’t seem to be just a case of serving up toasties. Their lineup for the event includes
– Speciality Coffee & Vegan Treats from catalystcoffee_
– Artisan Crisps from Clintons Crisps
– Wine & Cheese pairings from Winelab
– Crusts Dog Show with Barks ‘n’ Bubbles Pet Store & Grooming Salon Bray
– Sing for you Dinner from Bingo Loco
– Toasty Tipples Bar from POWERS Irish Whiskey
– Golden Toaster Community Toastie Grill Off!
Now, on to this dog business. A new element of the toastie festival is the ‘Crusts’ dog show. The pub is of course dog friendly and they’re encouraging you to bring along your dog to compete in the following 5 categories.
1.Best Dog in Pub
If you feel you pooch is in with a chance and you fancy a few toastie varieties with a pint following your walk, then make your way to the Harbour Bar in November.