Here’s all the latest bar jobs available in Dublin city at the moment. If you have jobs to add to this list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve added the date that these jobs were listed at the end of each one.
- Bar and waiting staff required in The Blarney Inn/Club Nassau. CVs to email@example.com (April 15th)
- GM required in The Black Sheep on Capel street. “Great salary and bonus for the right candidate.Must have a passion for great service,food,beer and an ability to lead a team!” (April 10th)
- The Beer Market is a new craft beer bar coming to High street from the Galway Bay group. Contact Andy@galwaybaybrewery.com to apply. (April 9th)
- The Irish Whiskey museum are recruiting for the summer. They’re looking for people with guiding, retail, and reception experience. CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (April 8th)
- Full and part time staff required in Blackbird Rathmines. CVs to email@example.com (April 7th)
- Experienced and enthusiastic staff required in The Old Orchard Rathfarnham. @TheOldOrcahrd1 on twitter (April 14th)
- Full time waiting position available in The 51 bar on Haddington road. Link to apply. (March 31st)
- The Louis Fitzgerald group is looking for staff across various locations. These include management, bar staff, floor staff, chefs. CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (April 12th)
- Part and full time deli assistants needed in Probus wines on Fenian street. CVs to email@example.com ( April 13th)
- Experienced bartender required in Camden Exchange. CVs to CamdenExchange@gmail.com (April 8th)
- Part time experienced senior bartender required in The Bleeding Horse. Min 3 years experience.
- Bar staff required in Smyths in Ranelagh. Min 1 years experience. Drop in or call on 014911075
Please check back on this article again, as we usually get a large number of new listings that get submitted.