We’ve noticed a few places in Dublin starting to serve prosecco and wines from a tap recently. We say prosecco, but out of a tap it is called ‘Frizzante’ and that’s what it’s advertised as in pubs. I suppose it makes sense for prosecco/frizzante, given that it can lose it’s fizz quite quickly, and you might not want to buy a whole bottle all to yourself. This way you can have the one glass or be the only one in your group drinking it without having to make a big up-front investment for your night.
We’ve seen it available in the following bars.
– 57 The Headline, Clanbrassil street. €6.40
– Davy Byrnes, Duke street
– McGowans, Phibsboro
– The Waterloo, Baggot st, €6.00
– Bad Bobs, Temple bar , €6.40 (Prosecco cocktail €7)
– Odessa, Dame court
– The South William, South William st
– Blackbird, Rathmines
– P Macs, Stephens St
– Becky Morgans, Grand Canal st
– The Oxford Hill, Ranelagh
– The Adelphi, Abbey Street
– The Living Room, Cathal Brugha street
– Murrays, O’Connell street
We’ll update the list as we find more.