We’re going to try to get a semi-regular post going with job listings in the bar trade on Publin. This is our first. We’ll put the date they were advertised next to them so you know when they might be out of date.
- Waiting staff with food experience required in The Front Lounge on parliament street. Call in or email firstname.lastname@example.org (March 4th)
- Experienced manager, supervisor, and waiting staff required in Sober Lane, Dublin 4. CVs by email only to HireMe@SoberLane.com . (2nd March)
- Full time bar staff needed in Ryans of Parkgate street. Email email@example.com or call into Mark. (19th Feb)
- Part time bar staff needed in 10 Stephens Green. CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (16th Feb)
- Full and part time bar staff required in JW Sweetman. Craft beer experience beneficial. CVs to email@example.com (27th Feb)
- Full and part time bar staff needed in The Old Orchard. CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (March 3rd)
- Chef de Partie required for immediate start in 57 The Headline, Clanbrassil street. CV to email@example.com (March 3rd)
- Managers required for Alfie Byrnes, Earlsfort terrace, and a new city centre bar. CVs to Andy@galwaybaybrewery.com (Feb 12th)
- Cook/Chef required in Fitzgeralds Sandycove. Daytimes only. 012804469 (March 3rd)
- Managers, mixologists, beer afficianados, wine buffs, baristas needed for new bar ‘The Chelsea drugstore’ opening mid-March. CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org . Link to details. (Feb 16th)
- Ryans of Parkgate street are looking for a runner. email@example.com (5th March)
- Full time bar staff required in The Bull and Castle. firstname.lastname@example.org (5th March)
- Generator in Smithfield are looking for an experienced barista/café assistant. CVs to email@example.com (5th March)
If you know of any other jobs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.