These are the pubs that have either confirmed with us or advertised on social media that they will be open. It’s likely that there will be plenty more pubs open as well, but these are confirmed.
If you know of other pubs opening on Christmas Eve or Stephens Day, send us an email via email@example.com or message us through social media. We’re keeping it mostly for city centre.
This article is for 2017.
- The Mercantile until 4pm
- Nolita until 3pm
- Jack Nealons until 8pm
- 57 The Headline until 7pm. Food finishes 6pm.
- Toners until 6pm
- The Waterloo until midnight
- Bruxelles until 8pm
- Kehoes until 8.30pm
- The Hill in Ranelagh will be open until 11pm. Food served until 6pm
- Slatterys Capel Street are open until 11pm
- Rody Bolands in Rathmines 3pm-11.30pm
- Street 66 12.30-8.00pm
- The Church until 5pm (Last orders 4pm)
- Mulligan and Haines until 6pm
- The Malt until 7pm
- Trinity Bar until 7pm